So yeah, I'm Ash Ketchum's crush. You mad? Stay mad.

Monday 30 July 2012

And that feeling you get.


Hi :D I'm so depressed today :( I feel like I lost a friend but idk who :/ I am so sleepy but I dont want to sleep. Just now the weather was so nice. It was windy and started to rain :D I was in class. Memang gempak ah an main angin dengan kawan! :D Got this picture of Nadhi in a .... idk. And me and sara :) I'll show the pictures later. I look really dark in one of them. 

Oh by the way, last night something really heartbreaking happened.

Okay. My policy.
NEVER MESS WITH MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND MY AMBITION.

I really hate it when people do that. And guess what, someone did! >:( Okay here goes.

I wanted to call someone from some dorm to go gosok her baju. And then Arin asked me about physics and  I said I nak buat gempak gempak because I want to become and astronomer.


Masa saya nak keluar dorm dia cakap, "Alah qilah, takkan dapat punya. Aku doakan kau tak dapat jadilahh!" Aku dah macam -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- and lastly, :'( Yeah I cried. 

I dont mind, mess with me, mess with my stuff, mess with anything in my whole life but please not my family, friends and ambition :( 

Oh here they are: 
Me and saraaaaaa :3

And, presenting, Nadhirah Migit Hermannnn :D

Okay bye :3

xxxxx,
Macaroni ;) oh wait, Ash Ketchum's crush, oh and, Riki's :)

No comments: