So yeah, I'm Ash Ketchum's crush. You mad? Stay mad.

Saturday 28 July 2012

Last night xD

I swear it was the craziest thing in my life, HERE. What we do in MJSC TRazak?
Routine, routine, routine -.-
I'm sick of it already. Exam has just passed away :p and I decided to sleep a lot yesterday but Riki borrowed me his laptop and I stayed awake. Last night, I wanted to watch Les Choristes because I miss Pepinot :(

But at last me and Helena, we ended up with Starstruck. 

I can't lie that I did cry a lot watching this movie. Hehe. I just love to do that :p Don't bother. It was too sweeeeeeet :3 Okay around 25 minutes before the movie ended I remembered that we were supposed to eat maggi tonight. I told Helena and you know what, we decided to, at 2:19 a.m. Haha. So i grabbed my tudung and bottle and went down. Crap, the water heater's crashed -,- We have to go to block C then, but then, the story in the sick bay.... ._. Okay we were scared :( We decided to walk calmly and act like there's nothing but takkan camtu pulak en so then HELENA RAN AND. LEFT. ME. The same thing happened on the way back too xD 
I have asam laksa and she has curry. We mixed both of them together and BAM. You get a nuclear bomb in a tupperware. It was so spicy we cried a lot. Because of the maggilah. I grabbed a box of milk and we continued watching starstruck.
And when watching... I CRIED. CRIED. CRIED. AND CRIED. D; 
Can I continue crying? Oh whatever qila shut up. x)

I got to go, I wanna talk about Rifai later :3

xx, 
PokeFreak ;)

Ash Ketchum :) Sho cute :3 i adore him sooo muchhhh! :D

ah who cares I love Riki :)

No comments: